Wednesday 24 January 2007

Different Things

As all stories doesn't reach the headline news, like that it is with the things I make and this blog. Here is a few things I've made recently that wasn't unique enough.

Here there is a small figure 4 deadfall trigger, a hare snare of sinew and a two very thin fishing lines of nettle. One with a new, small antler hook. These fishing lines are specifically aimed at getting those picky trout. The lines are really scavanged from the beginnings of the cordage that was originally destined to be used for a fishing net. It'll set me back a bit on that project, but not much.














I have also made a prototype trap. To my knowledge unique, although it is so simple that I'll expect that someone have thought of it before. It will be tested in the field in the nearest weeks.