Thursday 28 December 2006

Arrow Sizer Update

I know there is a lot of projects that are half-finished now, but please bear over with me, I will finish them eventually. :-) Some of the projects are quite substantial and much of it takes quite a lot of time so I will only post when I reach important tresholds in the process.

This is going to be an antler arrow sizer a little out of the ordinary. I want to carve an eagle out of the tines. I have an idea of how it's going to look. We'll see if it turns out that way too.

The first step is to scrape grooves into the soft core and break it off.














Next the break is ground smooth.














Drilling the hole to pass the arrow through is done with the recently made drill.














That's all of the progress for now. Hopefully I will be able to finish the bow-blank in a few days and post further progress.