- 3 needles of whale bone.
- 1 needle of elk (moose) antler.
- 1 large fishing hook of cow bone.
- 1 medium sized fishing hook of elk (moose) antler.
- 1 engraved cloak pin of cow bone.
- 1 netting needle of cow bone.
- 1 engraved button of whale tooth.
- 1 coracle/currach.
- 2 hide scrapers of reindeer (caribou).
- 1 small engraving knife of iron.
- 3 slate sharpening stones.
- Hafting for a bowdrill bit of iron.
- 4 metres of a 50 metres long salmon net of linen.
- A composite antler comb (reindeer/caribou antler).
Some of the projects on the photo below.
A closeup of the cloak pin. Poor quality because of the bad light in the house.
The museum owns three viking boats. This is the larges one. Note the new horse head in the front, carved by Doreen Wehrhold.
Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go back next year to finish the unfinished projects + do a number of new ones.